Order Custom Art
Welcome to the custom art page! I am excited to create a piece to elevate your space. I am currently taking custom orders in Mixed Media/Resin work only. Custom work is priced by linear inch*, and how many layers are necessary. Because I work on custom surfaces, artwork can be created to the 1/2” so it fits your space perfectly.
*Linear inches = Width + Length
i.e. 12” x 24” piece would be 36 linear inches (12 + 24)
The process for ordering custom art:
1. Contact me with what you'd like done, and a photo of the space you'd like it to hang, if applicable. Further details may be discussed over email, over the phone, or in person. These will include size, desired colors, general movement/feel, etc. If possible, I will do an in-home consultation to better understand your space and style.
2. After details are finalized, 50% of the total cost is due, payable with Credit Card, Cash, or Venmo.
3. I will give you a delivery estimate of 2-20 weeks, depending on medium, level of detail, and wait list. I’m always happy to send process photos and video for the curious. If I have a size in stock, rush jobs can be completed (if I’m in town), in as little as 3-4 days for a fee. If you’re on a tight deadline, please call or text (801) 885-5498 ASAP for a consultation.
4. I will send you a photo when finished. At this time, the remaining 50% is due.
5. Once payment is received, your art will be shipped or hand-delivered within 48 hours.
Shipping is NOT INCLUDED and will be quoted for you. For general shipping info, refer to the Shipping and Returns link at the bottom of the page.
Local deliveries (within an hour of Lehi, Utah) are free of charge, as is on-site pick-up.
Custom Order FAQ
Do you do in-home consultations? What if I’m far away?
I prefer in-home consultations! I do them within an hour of Lehi, UT for any price range, and travel for higher price ranges ($2000+ for USA, $3000+ for out of country) after a $1000 non-refundable down payment.
What if I don’t like it?
I have yet to create a piece my clients don’t like (largely due to how much I include my clients in every step of the design process). If it happens to you though, your non-refundable 50% down payment turns into in-store credit for 3 months.
Can you recreate a piece I love that is sold?
I can use the same colors and general movement, but each piece is one-of-a-kind, and can’t be precisely replicated.
You may contact me with any questions.